lundi, juillet 31, 2006
  so I'll cash my cheques and place my bets and hope I'll always win
happy holiday
Man, I love photos like this. You get so used to seeing your family's own collection of photos that when you get your hands on someone else's snapshots, it's a fun new glimpse into your childhood. When Jamie was in Moncton recently, he got this one from my grandmother. It was Christmas 1977 so he was about one and a half years old here, and that makes froo and I almost four. Both of my brothers who saw this could tell instantly which one was which - I'm guessing Kris will know, too. But Devin got it wrong. Anyone else want to venture a guess? You can see a larger version by clicking the photo.

That's Mom, styling in her red dress, trying to lean out of the photo. And that's Dad's profile on the left, telling Jamie where to look. Jamie was speculating that he was trying to eat something off his chin or something. He was always a bit round as a kid (no more tho!).
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home