dimanche, août 13, 2006
  I took your words and I believed in everything you said to me
he doesn't bite On Friday froo, Persuade and Devin and I met up at Ceili's for some beverages after work. When I selected our table I was a bit worried that if they had a live band that night it might be a bit too loud since it was pretty close to the music area. We realized that it was actually the perfect spot when Brent Tyler started singing. He performed solo with just a guitar to accompany his great voice, and we were happily entertained. Brent performed mostly covers of artists like Blue Rodeo and Jack Johnson, and took requests.

The crowd was small (it's not the super-trendy Ceili's, but the other one just down the road), so Brent chatted with people in his audience quite a bit, and when he took a break between sets, I told him to come chat with us. He was super-nice, and you can see from this pic that he is quite the giant - he told us he's seven feet tall! Persuade isn't a tall girl, but she looks positively puny compared to Mr. Tyler. Funny.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home