mardi, août 29, 2006
  I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm tired.

But I, along with some family assistance, made some good progress on my packing today. There are boxes crowding my livingroom, all ready to ship, and the bulk of my furniture is gone. I had this ambitious plan that I would get rid of everything that I wasn't bringing to Ottawa with me, but there are things I'm not prepared to mail out, but also not willing to give away yet. So once again, Keri and Gina will provide storage for my possessions that aren't needed immediately.

It's hard to plan for the contingencies when you're not sure what the long-term plan is. Hell, if I make it successfully through one semester, I'll consider that a good start. Since Devin's been on the other end scoping and settling, I haven't let myself worry too much about the Ottawa end of things. I have a place to live, I'm registered for classes, and I have some money coming in - those are the basics I need to get up and running.

I'm tired.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home