jeudi, août 03, 2006
  standing at the backdoor, she tried to make it fast
Yay, it's the weekend! Okay, we're starting early, since we have our Salmon Arm Camping Expedition this weekend (the SACE, heh). Keri and family drove out this morning hauling their borrowed camper-trailer, and I hear he's arrived safe and sound and claimed some spots for us at the campground, the last TWO sites...! Eep. Good thing he went before the crazy long weekend really got started.

My crew has gathered at my apartment to review our menu, grocery list and dishes list. They've gone out to pick up some food items while I organize the home front. We've got three tents (for four people!) already loaded into our borrowed van, some boats, sleeping bags, etc. We'll finish packing up the rest of the food tonight and get a good night's sleep before tackling the six-hour drive first thing tomorrow. The weather forecast looks good, so I'm excited to visit the beautiful BC interior again.

My brain really needs this holiday - for some reason this week has been rather stressful for me. Silly, since my job isn't demanding, but the looming resignation date was weighing on me. Hopefully this weekend it sinks in that I'm nearing the end of the monotony and quickly approaching a new chapter of shiny new adventures and challenges.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home