mardi, août 15, 2006
  you either got it or you don't, you either stand or you fall
Things have started to change. I'm still grinding it out at my job (eight more days - argh). But froo flew away to Moncton last night, so work is back to lonely again, without her around to chat and eat lunch with. After work I'll make another trip to the airport to deposit Devin, who flies to Ottawa tonight. He's starting work early there - getting trained on the job before his buddy departs. My apartment will be both gloriously and eerily quiet for the next couple weeks.

I'm looking forward to having the time to get my life in order, though. I've been starting to panic lately at the number of tasks I need to tackle -fast- to be ready to move to Ottawa by the end of the month. There is furniture to dispose of, dishes to pack, school details to finalize, a car to insure and register, oh and that minor little issue of learning to DRIVE my new car. Eep.

Last night I went for a nice long bike ride. I find after sitting all day in this still-mind-numbingly-dull position I have some serious energy to burn. Helps to clear the head, too.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home