mercredi, août 23, 2006
  you would be surprised at all the places you have been
I didn't go to work yesterday. I knew it was my last chance to take a "day off" before my last day on Friday (crazy work ethic, eh), so I emailed in sick. I have this list of things to get done before I leave next week, and some of those involve shopping and visiting practitioners who keep office hours similar to my work day. It's all about using the benefits while I have them - that's why I visited the chiropractor yesterday afternoon.

It's also why I bought these lovely Asics running shoes - we have a "wellness account" and I needed to spend mine or forfeit the dollars. These were not the prettiest shoes at the Tech Shop, but they were the most comfy - they have gel in the heel. Kinda makes me feel like I should get a bit more serious about my running..!

I spent today playing manager to the temp who will be warming my seat until they hire a new person next month. It's good that they finally got me some help, because you know how busy I've been..! Well, the truth is that I'm giving her the tasks that were never a huge priority for me - like filing. She's a good sport about it.

Last night I ate an apple.

Potentially good news: I got a call about Fred. A man and his daughter came to take him for a quick test drive and decided to buy. They're supposed to come back tomorrow to complete the transaction. I'm not counting it complete until I have the cash in my hand, so cross your fingers for me.

Guess I have no excuse for not learning to drive Red (the name I've assigned to my Sunfire) (guess what colour it is).
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home