jeudi, septembre 14, 2006
  been far away for far too long
Okay, busy night on the acquisition front. We hit Ikea, Wal-mart (shh!), Best Buy and Canadian Tire.

We had lost our mailbox key and finally got a replacement today. When I checked the mail, I had received my final paycheque (the amount was more than I was expecting) and a benefit cheque, so that meant I was somewhat flush with cash (as flush as you can be as a student). I'm still waiting for my loan money to come through, so this helps tremendously with making the transition from floor-living to a more civilized situation.

So today: a small television, a table to put it on, a computer desk, and a coffee table. Devin and I plan to seek out some used furniture places on the weekend to find a couple more substantial pieces like dressers. We now have enough furniture to put stuff on, but are still lacking on things to put stuff in. It's quite the clutter zone in the apartment. Not great for feeling organized and on top of things. But we're getting there.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home