vendredi, septembre 01, 2006
  I want to cook you a soup that warms your soul
There's something rather liberating about having all your possessions in the world loaded into boxes and taken away. I am officially homeless right now, and had to fish a chilly change of clothes out of the trunk to get dressed this morning. It's a crazy way to live, but feels right today.

I had a nice little sendoff (there have been several now) last night at BU. Devin's off getting Red's fluids checked and topped up, we'll meet frou for a proper hit-the-road breakfast, and then we'll, you know, hit the road...

Bye Persuade. Bye Mark. Bye Tony. Bye Pam. Bye my beautiful nieces and nephew - don't grow up too much before I see you again. Bye family.

Good bye, Calgary. I'm ready to go now.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home