mardi, septembre 19, 2006
  there is no combination of words I could say
Yesterday I finalized my courses for the semester. I tried attending a few that I wasn't so taken with and had to drop a couple - like "intro to legal studies" where he congratulated us on making it through high school. I figure at this point I probably shouldn't be wasting my time and money on first-year classes like that, even if they're interesting and potentially easy. I managed to design my schedule so I only have classes Monday through Wednesday, so that makes my free time pretty flexible. Good for getting my reading done and tackling some research for term papers.

Here is my class list (I'll post my schedule another day):

Intro to Research Methods in Political Science
Public Affairs Analysis
Canadian Political Institutions
Global Political Economy
Canadian Political History

In weather news, there is about 1000% humidity in the region lately. The air was thick with a muggy haze yesterday, then it rained overnight, but it's still pretty damp everywhere.

I like it.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home