dimanche, octobre 29, 2006
  do you see the world through troubled eyes
That's a photo of me from the Fox & Feather Friday night. Pat has a sweet digital camera and was taking some shots while we were there.

Man, I'm so beat. I had another late night of socializing with Scott and probably not enough sleep today. I dozed off for a few minutes in the car today, but I usually try and stay awake to keep my chauffeur company, so I didn't rest for long. Thank goodness for that extra hour we earned last night, though.

I got the royal treatment at Scott's with a spectacular dinner of beef tenderloin and cheesy garlic mashed potatoes, followed by a few too many glasses of wine and even some lovely spanish coffee. He was right when he said he'd perfected that recipe. Yum.

Today's drive home consisted of crazy gusting winds instead of rain. We were a little worried about driving conditions when when woke up this morning and saw snow on the ground in North Hatley, but the roads were mostly dry once we got out of the Eastern townships. When we stopped for gas somewhere between Ottawa and the Quebec border, though, the wind almost ripped the car door right off when I climbed out. It was pretty wild.

Unfortunately, despite a solid effort, Scott and Devin were unable to beat my computer into submission. After having enough knowledgeable people tackle this and still not have the issues resolved, I'm rather disappointed with TigerDirect. They're the online retailer who assembled this "barebones kit" and sold it as though the components are compatible, but they truly aren't. At least I can keep it running most of the time, but I will probably need to invest in another new motherboard soon. Kinda blows. I'm going to have to start thinking of creative ways to create income for myself pretty quick, here.

Tired student need sleep now. Deadlines loom...
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home