mercredi, octobre 04, 2006
  godspeed
Sorry for the disruption there, people; I was shutdown for technical upgrades. You see, my computer was getting a bit old, so on the advice of my technology advisors, I invested in a "barebones kit", which arrived last week. This consists of a new motherboard, processor, and computer tower (with flashy lights!), which meant some assembly and re-installation of lots of stuff. And well, you know these things can never go one hundred percent smoothly, so Devin (in-house IT manager) ran into a few obstacles along the way. Who knew that my hard drive would be incompatible with the new bios? The computer required a lot of coaxing along the way, but we're all up and running now. I haven't really given the machine any challenges to see just how improved the performance is, but I'm sure I'll notice a difference, given that the old one was getting seriously chuggy these past months. Maybe I'll be able to use photoshop while simultaneously surfing the internet and downloading TV shows..! This is huge.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home