mardi, octobre 31, 2006
  I've crossed the last line from where I can't return
I was just getting caught up on some celebrity news over on Popsugar when I saw this funny quote from Victoria Beckham.

"I'd love to be Lady Beckham, it would be fabulous! It's just so camp!"

And I thought, camp - now that's a fun word. And I wanted to try using it randomly, but thought I better look it up first.

CAMP:
2 a : something so outrageously artificial, affected, inappropriate, or out-of-date as to be considered amusing b : a style or mode of personal or creative expression that is absurdly exaggerated and often fuses elements of high and popular culture -> a movie that celebrates camp
Might be hard to toss out randomly and really get the context right. I'm probably not camp enough for that.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home