dimanche, octobre 08, 2006
  life is a mystery, everyone must stand alone

froo's here and there's been some dancing.

Last night we went out to D'arcy McGee's Irish Pub (quickly becoming mine and Devin's regular haunt) for some beers and snacks. My friend Pat joined us (he's a classmate of mine) and the four of us wandered over to the market area to hit a dance bar. We discovered a little gem in the "Whiskey" (described over here this way: "If you can't decide between hitting a pub and going to a dance bar, solve your problems by trying this great combination hot spot..."). They played some fun retro songs and we boogied down on the dance floor for quite a while.

It was a lot of fun, even with the creepy hair-sniffing dude. You see, I was leading the pack when we decided to wind our way up to the dance floor. The bar was pretty crowded so I had a hard time squeezing by certain people. I had to rub up pretty close to one dude blocking my access to the dance area, and as I brushed by him, I felt him lean in and smell my hair or something. Since I had to keep moving, I didn't react, but I heard Pat say to froo behind me, "that was creepy..!", so I guess it looked as odd as it felt. Later, the hair-sniffer asked froo to dance, so she got to spend some quality time with him during the slow song.

It was a fun evening. Some more of my pics can be seen here.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home