vendredi, octobre 20, 2006
  make this a new beginning of another life
So I'm all about the retro music over here these days (as my Google Talk contacts know from my playlist). I noticed that people have these compilations of, for example, "Billboard Top 100 from 1987" and other years available as bit torrents, so I started downloading them. It's such a nostalgia blast to hear some of this stuff - like the music you used to listen to on the radio when you were thirteen years old and were really just beginning to appreciate it. 1987 was one of those years for me. It's cool, too, stumbling on songs you had completely forgotten about but love all over again when you hear them. I think my new-old favourite is this one "Meet me Halfway (across the sky)" by Kenny Loggins. Classic 80s ballad - and awesome.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home