lundi, octobre 16, 2006
  now it's nothing but my way
When I went to my Research Methods class this morning for what I thought was going to be a review class before the midterm Wednesday, I was surprised to discover that the midterm was actually a take-home, and it's due Wednesday, so we actually got the handout today. I must have missed the memo on that tidbit - saves me some study time, but instead I've got some essay questions to answer. He gave us a bit of guidance about our responses - something about using class notes only as a reference. I don't really get that - what's the point of making us buy and read a (pricey) textbook, but tell us not to use it on the midterm..? I suppose I don't really understand the intricacies of creating a take-home exam, though. We find that this guy's classes are hard to take good notes on because he's so often off on a tangent with his less-then-relevant "examples". I'll do my best to create some decent answers with what I've got.

I must keep studying now; we've covered a LOT of material for IPE (International Political Economy) and I'm making a ton of study notes. Next up: feminist theory and post-modernism.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home