samedi, octobre 28, 2006
  you could mean everything to me
I am safe and sound in North Hatley, in case you were wondering. After another late night of dancing and socializing with our new crime partner (Pat), Devin and I hauled our sorry asses out of bed after only a few hours sleep and hit the road for the four hour drive this morning. It rained the whole way, so it wasn't a terribly pleasant drive, but it was mostly uneventful.

I am here for several reasons: to visit my very good friend Scott, to get a little escape from Ottawa while I'm between school deadlines, and to have my troublesome computer poked and prodded by Scott. I'm hoping a second set of expert hands can resolve some of my issues once and for all. It's pretty intense for me sitting here listening to him and Devin get all geeky and talk tech in the next room while I relax in the livingroom looking out the ginormous windows at the peaceful Eastern township vista.

We made a nice stop in Lennoxville for lunch. It's always a bit strange re-visiting places you once spent a lot of time. We had lunch at Village Grec (yummy souvlaki and poutine) and took a quick trip into the SUB on the Bishop's campus, observing the renovations that have been made recently. It was a nice visit.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home