mardi, novembre 14, 2006
  it gets so complicated, all the things you've gotta be
Okay, now I think she's just being mean. Prof:
"Almost all of the grades are up at this point. I still have about 15 to get through but, as it is 4:30 AM when I'm posting this, I'll get to them later on today."
Don't you know it, I'm magically one of the ONLY people she hasn't provided a mark for. Oh, and this was posted yesterday morning, so even her new promise to get to them "today" has already been meaningless.

I just want my mark. :(

The other update concerning this mini-crunch-time I'm in is that I've been plodding through my Confederation paper and have made decent progress (it's due tomorrow), and Devin actually helped me a LOT on my Public Affairs paper that was handed in this morning. It was the annotated list of Canadian think tanks, and it turned out pretty good.

Also, we seem to be in the rainy season here in Ottawa. The sky looks kinda wintery, but it's warm and green and super-rainy. I might actually be in Vancouver, I think...
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home