jeudi, novembre 09, 2006
  lost in a sigh were we
On October 17 I wrote my IPE midterm (that's Global Political Economy). It was hard, but I thought I did pretty well, so I've been impatient to get my mark back. We have a pretty big class - it's a big auditorium-style theatre, easily 100 students - but I understand our professor is marking all the exams by herself. She's young, so maybe she still has the energy and enthusiasm for this mass marking exercise, but it's completely slowing down the process.

To compound the frustration is that she keeps committing to delivery dates for the posting of our marks, and keeps failing to meet these self-imposed deadlines. She said she'd have them up by the end of last week. Then a new note went up saying she was going away for the weekend and would get it done Sunday. Then nothing until Tuesday where she said she'd have them up before class yesterday. Then in class yesterday yet another promise to have them posted before she went to bed last night. Still nothing..!

I'm getting pretty annoyed. I hate when people say they're going to do something and don't follow through. If you can't do it, why bother putting it out there? She's the one creating the expectation. Grr. I know, silly student concerns, but whatever - this is my life.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home