mardi, novembre 07, 2006
  maybe we'll turn it around 'cause it's not too late, it's never too late
I'm not sure but I think I deserve some kind of prize for this:
Dear Stacey,

In 36 years of being on faculty, I have never received a rebuttal of this quality. I will think about my substantive response before providing an answer. But I assure you that the quality of your response is such that I will treat it as if it were a major contribution to seminar group discussion, thus boosting your final grade. Far from longwinded, this is a concise and cogent missive.

Most sincerely,

CW
This was in response to my argument regarding the question I posted earlier, for which I provided a lengthy argument. I selected (a) as my answer and he was saying it was the "all of the above" option - others were fighting to prove that (c) was wrong and I was trying to show that (b) was incorrect. It's nice that he's open to argument, I suppose, although he doesn't exactly say whether he'll give me the mark for the question.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home