mercredi, novembre 15, 2006
  you're not the only one refusing to go down
I handed in my third of five papers today. My papers always come out a little on the short side, so I was aiming for 3500 words and only got 2689, but whatever, eh. I think it ended up pretty decent. I was actually super-productive today and got more done in a day than I usually do. But then it was go-time and I had to run like pants-on-fire to catch the bus to school to get it in before the end of office hours. I made it there on time and even had perfect timing to catch the end of my IPE class. Professor can't-get-exams-marked was bringing the midterms to class for us to pick up, so I dropped by to grab mine. After I emailed her earlier to let her know that I wasn't able to retrieve my mark from WebCT (turns out nobody could), she'd emailed me back with my mark, so I already knew I got 75. That's my recurring mark of the term, and I'm pleased with it.

Just two more papers to go.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home