lundi, décembre 11, 2006
  and I wanna make it worth the fight, what have we been doing for all this time

Here's what I looked like for most of the weekend - settled in front of the TV taking extensive notes on Canadian history, with Salsa sometimes curled up in my lap. I think I've done some good review for this course, so hopefully the exam goes well tomorrow afternoon.

What I haven't done enough of, though, is IPE review. That exam is Tuesday morning and I'll be scrambling lots tomorrow to prepare some essays for the already-provided questions. She gave us six questions, three of which we'll have to answer at the exam. The tricky part is that we won't be given all six to choose from (there will be five). So we have to be a bit strategic in our preparation. Go ahead and ask me about the benefits of export development versus import substitution. I covered all that when I did my term paper. Now I just gotta prepare the rest... Arg.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home