mardi, décembre 05, 2006
  and you begin to wonder why you came
It turns out I'm going to be a bit of a cross-country traveller this month. After my two exams next week I have a full week off, and God knows I've spent enough time under house arrest already this semester, so I thought a nice escape was in order. I managed to find a reasonably-priced flight to Moncton and will visit with my father and step-mother for a few days next week. This is good since I don't have the time to make it there over my too-short Christmas break. This is also good because one of my good friends from the original Bishop's era is currently "home" so he and I will be able to do some catching up.

So I'll spend a few days in Moncton, come back to study for a couple more days, write two exams, and fly off to the great West just in time for Christmas. Maybe Jame can whip up more of his famous eggnog that I missed at the shindig this past weekend. Giddy-up.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home