jeudi, décembre 21, 2006
  baby you can sleep while I drive
Earlier tonight I got an email from Air Canada wondering whether I wanted to check in for my flights. When a person still has two exams looming in front of them, that almost seems preposterous. Like, dude, I'm not going anywhere 'til I get these done, you know..?

But I did it after tonight's exam. I wanted to make sure I get my window seats. My boarding passes indicate that I do. Phew.

The exam went reasonably well. Three essay questions, one compulsory, and the other two you could choose from two selections. Of course it was the mandatory one I had the most trouble with. It's not that I don't understand the concept of federalism and how it shapes Canada, but the question just seemed so broad I had a hard time finding a starting point or many points at all. He said, "Federalism is an important principle in Canadian politics. Discuss how it impacts the structures and practices of Canadian institutions." Argh. Anyway, I think I answered the other two better.

And now I'm up reading and doing laundry. In less than seven hours I have to be back on campus for the next exam, a multiple-choice one. So no information regurgitation necessary, but his previous multiple-choice tests have been reasonably tricky, so I don't think it's going to be overly easy. Ah well, there's only so much I can do in the middle of the night, eh.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home