vendredi, décembre 29, 2006
  diggin my style, my swag, my sway, my swerve
Well, the holidays are coming to an end and I'm headed "home" soon. I changed my itinerary to get on a direct flight to Ottawa tomorrow morning. As I've been saying to people, usually I don't mind the time spent in airports when making connections through, say, Toronto, but since I've already done a fair amount of travelling this month (for me, anyway), I've had my fill of airports. This direct flight is a bit of a luxury.

So we're having one more family dinner (pizza night at Keri's) and I'm off bright and early in the morning. Mom and Dalt can't make the dinner since they're out celebrating their anniversary, and Gina's at work, but I'll get to see them all later tonight anyway. Last night we had a mini sendoff for Persuade at my old neighbourhood pub, the Kilkenny, since she's off to her Caribbean homeland for a couple weeks. It's been nice having her around for the holidays.

I'm looking forward to getting back to my place and my stuff and my cat. And oh yeah, we're having a New Year's party Sunday. Should be good times.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home