mardi, décembre 12, 2006
  fame, if you win it, comes and goes in a minute
I'm tired. Last night, in an effort to bolster my studying I had coffee late. Too late. I managed to sleep, but it was filled with too many dreams and constant waking up, mostly resulting in the feeling of not really having slept. But my exam this afternoon went pretty well - I managed to write reasonably thoroughly about such things as the "better terms" (for Nova Scotia after Confederation), the Orange Order, the Department of the Interior, and an essay about how much the vision of Confederation had already changed by the time John A. died in 1891.

I napped briefly this evening. This IPE exam is going to kill me, though. I'm still tired, having trouble focussing, and still have much to cover. That's the update.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home