vendredi, décembre 15, 2006
  he goes left and you stay right
That was our crazy waitress at the St. James' Gate last night. She told us that one of her tables started buying her tequila shots and she was pretty loaded by the time we encountered her. Occupational hazard, I suppose.

I met up with my buddy Craig for a night on the town in good old Moncton and we checked out Moncton's newest hot spot, "Rouge Resto Club". I would describe it as an "ultra-lounge" - a lot like the sleek trendy clubs you see in most cities. After a while we headed over to St. James for a less fancy environment. There was cool live music and a bigger crowd. Oh, and Jagermeister on tap. They keep a chilled supply at the bar for easy shot-dispensing. I meant to get a picture but forgot. Other shots are here.

Tonight I joined the family to watch my sister's basketball game. Poor Kate broke her baby finger the other day, though, so she wasn't actually playing. So we went to watch my dad coach, basically. And to watch the team get their butts kicked by Kennebecasis Valley. They breed good ball players out there in KV, 'cause they were a very strong team back in the day when froo and I played, too.

I've done a bit of studying, in case you're wondering. I'll be getting more serious about that pretty quick.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home