jeudi, décembre 07, 2006
  I know he thinks you're fine and stuff, but does he know how to wind you up
I'm pretty amused right now. Given that my academic performance could be... well, better, something surprising has happened. A little while ago there was a reminder email sent out to Carleton students about the deadline for applying for scholarships and bursaries for second term. So on a lark I filled out the application. Somebody told me once that there's a ton of bursary money floating around and it's always worthwhile to apply, so what the hell eh.

In the mail today I received notice that I'm getting an 800 dollar bursary. WAHOO! Totally makes me laugh, and actually gives some relief 'cause I was really going to have to stretch my loan and bursary money from the government in the next few months.

Thank you, Nathan Braham!

(I still rock the house)
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home