lundi, décembre 18, 2006
  I wouldn't want you to want to be wanted by me
I'm safe and sound back in Ottawa. My Moncton adventure turned out a little differently than I expected, but in a good way, in that I was busy hanging out with cool people and truly having a vacation from my "real" life. And maybe not doing as much studying as I should have. It's good that I even went jogging that one day!

The staff party that my step-mother hosted at the house on Saturday was a roaring success. Turns out there's a lot of cool young folks on her staff at her school, so there was a good vibe at the party (no offense to the older folks). A couple of my high school teachers are still working at the school so it was quite a trip to run into them, too.

Craig and I went down to the Gate again after the party. That was our, ahem, fourth visit to the bar in three days. We're still hardcore, it turns out. Sunday was relaxing day getting packed, watching Dad make bread, and the mandatory visit to Deluxe for fish and chips. After another extended journey back on Air Canada, it was good to get "home" to Ottawa and sleep in my own bed and snuggle with my cat. Salsa missed me, you know.

I've got some serious studying to do. Exams Wednesday evening and Thursday morning.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home