mardi, décembre 12, 2006
  if I could escape and re-create a place as my own world
If it seems like this is turning into a cat blog, well maybe it is. My brain is too wiped to come up with anything deeper than feline photos. Salsa hopped in my suitcase as soon as I got it out of the closet today. I think she was reminiscing about her last trip.

I'm off to Moncton in the morning. You'd think this would be a pretty quick trip from Ottawa, but because I was budget shopping when I booked the flight, the cheapest one was one that has me spending half my day in Montreal. So if you need me I'll be in the airport there, okay? I arrive in Moncton around dinner time. Ah well, I'm bringing study material for my other exams, so that should keep me occupied while I wait. I don't mind spending time in airports usually, so I'm not annoyed with the plan. It will be nice to have a change of scenery.

After two nights of reduced sleep time, I'm pretty much in a fog today. I had planned to nap and then maybe have some beers, but I didn't end up sleeping for long and really just want to lie low and get to bed early. Am I getting old or what!
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home