mercredi, décembre 20, 2006
  if we're gonna do it come on do it right
I've been a little confused the last two days when I've woken up to sunny blue skies. That hasn't happened so much in Ottawa since I got here, so two days in a row sort of threw me off. It's kinda nice!

I'm in the final hours of preparing for my Canadian Political Institutions exam tonight. Reviewing the powers of the prime minister, the Charter, Federalism, etc. I admit it's a little dry for me 'cause it's covering topics that I've studied before and I'm having a hard time mustering much enthusiasm for it this time around. It's going to be essay questions, so as long as I'm feeling wordy I should be fine.

Does it feel like Christmas? Maybe it'll hit me when I land in Calgary tomorrow night. Tomorrow's going to be a bit of a mad scramble for me. I'm just unpacked from the Moncton trip and I have to get myself all laundered and organized for another trip, after a night of probably not much sleep and a morning exam tomorrow. Packing is not my favourite thing.

It felt like Christmas at Dad's place. Here he is reviewing the CDs before the party started.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home