jeudi, décembre 14, 2006
  she's like an angel and she burns my eyes
Since I started the week doing the preparation needed to write exams and not getting very much sleep, and then yesterday hanging out in the very inadequate Montreal airport (story for another day), I also didn't manage to get any jogging done. It's been a while since I've run in Moncton, so this morning I plotted out a route on Gmaps pedometer and headed out around the neighbourhood for a 3.6 kilometre run. It was a bit wetter and slippery-er than I expected, but it was good to get out. Also, since it's pretty residential around here and I had to take lots of turns to find my way home, I resorted to the tactic you see over there to ensure I knew which streets to look for.

And now, as is the case after many of my jogs, I am tired. We're having a pre-Christmas turkey dinner tonight that I'm really looking forward to (can smell the turkey already - yum), so I may just have a quick nap to get rested up for it.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home