vendredi, décembre 01, 2006
  so hang a shining star up on the highest bough
I'm supposed to be on the road right now. I had made plans to drive to North Hatley to visit Scott this weekend, but wouldn't you know it, this is the weekend that winter decides to visit central Canada. Freezing rain, ice pellets, blowing snow - enough to scare the girl who's still getting comfortable in her nemesis, the manual transmission vehicle named Red. So I postponed the trip to tomorrow possibly, and hope the situation looks better then.

This is the view from my bedroom window. Icky.

And so, I'll huddle up with my pot of coffee, christmas music and school books and attempt to make some progress on preparing for next week's exam and report that's due. The other day in our final class in Research Methods, the prof told us, "I know some of you haven't started your paper yet, and we'll be able to tell when we read it". Hmm. Maybe, sir, but maybe not.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home