lundi, janvier 08, 2007
  all I needed was the love you gave
I enjoyed the movie Garden State, and I loved the soundtrack that Zach Braff put together for it, so when his new movie came out recently, I decided to check out the soundtrack (haven't seen the movie yet). He includes a song by Joshua Radin that I liked, so I followed up by downloading his entire album. And on that album he does a cover of a song called "Only You" that was very familiar to me but I couldn't quite place. With the fancy technology of the interweb, though, I managed to figure out the origin of the song. It was one of those a capella tunes released in the 80s by a group called the Flying Pickets. And what do you know, somebody has even put the video on YouTube. Here it is for your amusement.

 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home