mardi, janvier 23, 2007
  I will wait to find if this will last forever
It's funny to see that the post just before this one is the one where I'm the nay-sayer of Mexico, and now I'm announcing that I'm going there next month. Yep, froo and I will be taking a trip to the lovely storm-beaten Cancun. The reviews for our hotel indicate that the beach in front might be mostly destroyed, but I figure we go in with low expectations and it will be fine. Plus, I always get tired of the beach after the first day anyway. So long as there are pools available we'll be set.

So I've gotta buckle down and get my school work organized to make sure I'm not scrambling next month when I travel not only to Mexico but to Calgary for Superbowl weekend. I couldn't possibly celebrate that glorious weekend of baseball anywhere but in Calgary. Okay, okay, that's not why I'm going...

I'm taking three classes only this semester. One is the continuation of my "Canadian Political History" course. I'm also taking the "Politics of European Integration", and "Canadian Public Policy". So naturally that means three major projects. I'm going to be writing my term paper on John Diefenbaker for history, doing some policy analysis on Stevie's Accountability Act (in addition to another major policy project, still undefined), and I will be doing a major paper (worth 50% - youch!) covering an aspect of European integration. So the plan is to get stuff done early. I'm diving into my Deef research pretty quick, since I have a ton of books on him already. Apparently he was a shitty prime minister - who knew? Part of the assignment is to examine whether that reputation is truly deserved, of course, so I'll let you know what I come up with. I did already read that JFK did not like him - I'm sure that's an important opinion to consider.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home