mercredi, janvier 31, 2007
  it doesn't make a difference if we make it or not
I was just joking around with froo that someone's going to have to make me take a competency test after my dumbass-ness of the past twenty-four hours. First I locked my only car key in my car (in the minus 25 degree weather, so standing outside trying to break in with a coat hanger is painful, not to mention unsuccessful). I paid somebody to come break in properly this morning. But then this morning I park in the fire zone outside my building since I was just going in and out for a second and I've never seen anyone patrolling the parking. You guessed it, today was the day the police decide to ticket unsuspecting Alberta-plated cars. The fine is so huge (for the unemployed starving student mostly) I don't want to mention it yet. And for the grand finale of dumbass, I dropped a plant in the lobby of my apartment building, spreading potting soil and risking the life of my poor green friend. Luckily it cleaned up pretty well. But yeah, I need a chaperone to protect me from myself.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home