vendredi, janvier 26, 2007
  keep me sailing this ocean with you
Since the agency I met with this week does a lot of the temporary placements for the federal government, they're getting me to fill out a security clearance form. The frustrating part is that they want all of your addresses for the past five years (or ten if you're trying to get "secret" clearance). You gotta know for a drifter like me that this is not a simple request. I'm getting to that point where I don't remember all my addresses, and certainly not my postal codes. So today I decided I'd just create a Word document with all the addresses I can remember and the dates I lived there. In the past five years I've had eight addresses. And going back ten years I'm up to fifteen addresses so far - still working on that. Jeebus.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home