mercredi, janvier 24, 2007
  park that car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me
When I was home for Christmas I made helped Gina create a flickr account so they could share pictures with family. Alas, they aren't terribly motivated to help loved ones feel connected (!) so there were no new photos uploaded this past month. I was delighted to see a a few new ones last night, however, even though I found out it was froo who put them there when she was babysitting for the evening. This is my mom and Kyle and Ella.

I've been a bit of a jogging machine this month. Remember how I said I didn't want to stay "fat"? Okay, so I've never been terribly overweight, but my fleshy bits bother me quite a bit, and I have found in the past few years that it takes more work to get back to where I'm supposed to be (=I'm getting old). So I've jogged at least three times every week this month. It was really hard for a while - I sometimes get exertion headaches, and my pace was pretty slow. But after accumulating 35-ish kilometres in distance covered, I think I've finally made it to the next level. I jogged last night before bed and managed to up my distance to 3.7 km without too much pain (!). Having the 3-week deadline for a bikini-worthy body will help me stay motivated.

[/jogging report]
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home