mercredi, janvier 10, 2007
  we do what we need to be free, and it leans on me like a rootless tree
I've been doing a bit of file management on my computer since with the installation of a new motherboard I also got a new version of Windows, and files must be moved and organized. Blah blah tech talk...

Anyway.

I was sorting through old pictures and videos and came upon something that looked mighty familiar to me. You see, this year at our Boxing Day turkey dinner, my brother Jamie was getting a little carried away with the whip cream. Little dots of the stuff were getting dispensed in random spots around the dinner table and empty tin tart dishes would get a generous pile. In this picture he had just given Gina a shot of the stuff on her hands, which were innocently minding their own business beside me.

So it amused me to see a similar scenario from my 2005 collection, only this time, it was Keri with the whip cream can. In this clip you can see the gigantic pile of whip cream he had just piled on froo's piece of pie. I think he was even tempted to give my camera a shot! (This video was taken before I exchanged the camera for one that recorded audio, so this is a silent movie.)

 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home