jeudi, janvier 04, 2007
  you're the only light I ever saw

A point-form update, because I'm lazy:

For Christmas, since I asked froo to get me "gold", she decided to wrap everybody's presents in gold wrapping paper. A fun theme.

Scott took more pictures than me at our New Year's party. They're here. The shirt I'm wearing was a gift from Persuade, who specifically said she was thinking it would be good for a New Year's party.

I'm officially fat after lots of Christmas eating and drinking. Don't worry, this won't last long.

Happy anniversary to Mom & Dalt, who celebrated 13 years of marriage over the holidays.

I played scrabble twice over the break. It's been years since I did this.

I played poker several times over the break. I'm planning to get back into some online play over at pokerroom now that I can rely on my computer not to crash.

My nieces and nephew are as cute as ever (as you've seen on my many videos). I think it's hardest being far away from children because they grow up so quickly you feel like you're missing so much.

I bought myself an Air Canada flight pass yesterday. I figure I need to tend to soothing my soul with more trips to visit family and friends while I continue to settle into Ottawa.

I'm taking a lighter course load this term. I plan to get some temp work. Hell, with the way Carleton schedules classes, I could practically work fulltime. We'll see how that pans out.

It's true! Jamie's eggnog is very, very good. It also contributes to fattening of people!

I got a B+ in my Public Affairs Analysis class. I'm not sure why we're starting another semester without getting the remaining marks.

My mom tried making this new stuffing with the turkey dinner this year that had cranberries in it. It was super-fantastic and yummy.

The global warming going on these days means that it feels very much like spring already in Ottawa. Also, I'm happy to report that we're getting more sun lately. After a very gloomy fall of too many grey days, this is a welcome development.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home