jeudi, février 08, 2007
  I will be the sun again
I'd been craving Vietnamese food recently - Devin and I haven't scoped out any good restaurants in Ottawa yet - so when Mark suggested Ha Long Bay for lunch on Monday in Calgary, I was pleased. They do a good lunch business there, with about six inches between tables and people solidly jammed in. The number 44 was good to me, and Mark and I had a chance to get caught up. Even though Passport Canada says they don't recognize his "superior qualifications", I suspect he's ahead of the pack. That's why they let him sign the passport applications of even punks like me.

So I won't have my new passport on time for my trip to Cancun next week, but the government website indicates that I don't need one to get into Mexico, so I'll have to go with that. If froo wasn't travelling with me, I could use hers. I just hope they let this pair of dorks into the country!
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home