samedi, février 03, 2007
  put my head in your lap, the world will go away
I made a mistake this morning. When Devin dropped me at the airport I was stressed 'cause I was cutting it close to my departure time, and I accidentally grabbed both sets of apartment keys from the car. Imagine my distress when I discover this only as I'm about to clear the security line and don't really have time to turn around and deposit the keys with some airport official. Luckily it all worked out in the end, but Devin had a bit of a stressful morning himself before finally retrieving his keys. And I had a helpless feeling all through my four-hour flight. Eep.

In happier news, I got to meet the super-cute kittie Shiny today. When froo came to pick me up from the airport in Calgary she brought her new companion, who maybe wasn't quite as excited about the outing as we would have liked (i.e. she was pretty scared by all the noise). It was fun to hang out with a tiny fuzzy kitten though - she's quite adorable in all her baby-ness.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home