vendredi, février 16, 2007
  wait for it, wait for it
hola from Playa del Carmen! The forecast was calling for rain today so froo and I decided to hop in a cab and ride down the road to the town for some browsing and site-seeing. It is not actually raining, but it{s a tad cloudy, so it{s a good day to walk around instead of sun-soaking. (I cannot figure out this spanish keyboard, so forgive my lack of apostrophes today.)

The report: our resort is "espectacular" - truly the nicest one either of us has stayed in before. The food is very good, the pools are great, the grounds of the resort are beautiful and sprawling (it{s tiring walking all over, so they have a golf-cart shuttle service). The hotel room has a mini-bar with cold beverages that gets re-filled for free every other day - which is good in Mexico when you can{t drink the tap water. Tomorrow we will take a boat ride to Isla Mujeres.

I will have lots of good pictures and videos to show later, but for now I{m off to continue shopping. These Mexicans are pretty sure they have exactly what I need (mass-produced necklaces and bracelets exactly the same as the last guy{s shop). They seriously think you have money to just throw away here - I want to tell them I{m just a starving student..!
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home