mardi, avril 10, 2007
  I'm the question and you're of course the answer
In keeping with the annual celebration of our 30th birthday (the roadtrip extravaganza, don't you know), froo headed West from Calgary last weekend without me. While I was on cat-nurse duty, she chaperoned our niece Caia on a drive to Vancouver to visit some big fishies. It was a fulfillment of a Christmas gift commitment of an "adventure with Dani" that translated into a visit with Uncle Kris and a trip to the Vancouver Aquarium.

When I saw her photoset, I have to admit I was a little jealous. Apparently the Vancouver area enjoyed some nice twenty-degree temperatures all weekend, so while other areas of Canada (including Ottawa and Calgary) unwittingly re-visited winter for Easter, froo and Caia visited the beach...! It looks like they had a nice time visiting Kris and Tannis and petting the big whale.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home