vendredi, avril 06, 2007
  sweet song of a summertime storm
Okay, I'm so not in Calgary anymore. All of the malls in Ottawa are closed today! Out in Calgary, the capitalist centre of Canada, you can shop just about any holiday, including New Year's Day. I wonder what everyone does around here - are they all in church?

I'm sort of stuck close to home this weekend nursing my cat back to health. They ended up having to extract four of Salsa's teeth, so she's on some pretty serious pain medication (codeine every eight hours), in addition to antibiotics to ward off infection. They had her on an IV right up until I picked her up, so when we got home she was wobbling around the house drunk-like. Watching that was a bit heartbreaking for me - I just ache for animals in pain. She's also pretty raspy after being intubated for the surgery, so she's not as vocal as usual, and even her purring sounds off-key.

Anyway, enough with the cat business. I think it's time to tackle some spring cleaning. With school coming to an end and me starting work (in a week), I can put away my books and dust off my office clothes
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home