samedi, avril 28, 2007
  you know I'll take you there
I recently acquired the Immaculate Collection by Madonna (her greatest hits) and it's been fun to listen to these "old" favourites. "Papa don't preach", "Into the groove", "Cherish" - they all bring back some random memories. Actually the opening bit of "Vogue" just now made me flash back to high school. froo and I shared the attic as our bedroom (it was an old house, and had stairs going up there); we had our own TV and VCR, and we'd tape videos off MuchMusic, so Vogue was one of those.

It being the attic, it got pretty hot up there in the summertime, so Mom had the good sense to install a ceiling fan for us. It was way up there on the high ceiling, and had these really long chains hanging down to control its operation. I remember we used have Fozzie Bear tied up in one of them. It wasn't a suicide mission - he just liked the view.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home