mercredi, mai 09, 2007
  so I wanna know, what's the name of the game
I wasn't a good logger of events on the weekend, photography-wise. My flight was late getting to Calgary on Friday afternoon, so I was bit frazzled getting ready to walk in the 3-degree-rainy-ness to meet up with A-list and Special Helper. So I left my camera home that day, and settled in at the Amsterdam Rhino for good snacks, beers, and conversation. Later I found Persuade enjoying her sendoff party at the Met. It was a late night for us girls.

Some moments I was happy to catch on film are the ones where I creep next door (from my mom's place) to visit with the sleepy people on the couch. Nobody's looking too sylin' in this photo, but it's classic morning-at-the-Ryans.

We had a lovely family brunch consisting of yummy Dalton-made waffles, eggs, and bacon. It's nice these days that a lot of the family has gathered in Calgary, so I get to see all but one sibling (hi, Kris!) with ease. Saturday afternoon was for napping and for a bit of digging through the storage items Keri is generously housing in the rafters of his garage for me. I did take a break in there to assist Caia with her gymnastics. The girl wants to learn how to do cartwheels, don't you know, and she made some good progress that day.

Then it was off to froo's place for Indian food and to meet the newest addition to her cat-clan, mister Sparky. Young Sparky had flown in from Winnipeg that day and was still feeling a little out of sorts, but he sure was cute and fuzzy. His new big sister was pretty curious about him, too, poor little shell-shocked Sparky. But judging by these updated pics from froo, the kitties seem to be getting along alright.

The four of us (Persuade, froo, and Mr. Ed) then trekked over to Moose McGuire's to visit with Pammy P and Tone-L. Since I had to fly out the next morning it was a pretty casual affair, but good to see some old faces again. I swear, I have such a busy life in Calgary, it's so odd to live in Ottawa where I still know very few people.

For now I file away these random moments for when I'm wondering what it's all about. Short picture set here.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home