dimanche, août 05, 2007
  stop me from drowning, baby, I'll do the rest
It gets tricky when you camp in Alberta or BC - being close to mountains generally means it cools off a lot at night. I froze my butt off (and nose, and hands, and toes) the two nights at Crimson Lake.

More camping stories to come later, but I'm just reporting in from Calgary for now. I arrived Wednesday night with my mass of luggage (hey, I brought my tent!), spent the night at froo's, then the next morning we ran around doing pre-camping errands (wait 'til you see her shiny new bike rack), and hit the road for the two-hour journey to the town of Rocky Mountain House (Crimson Lake is just west of there). After hearing that we might be in for prolonged rain, froo and I bailed on camping and came back to sunny Calgary early. It's kinda too bad about the weather, 'cause it was a cute little campground.

I already had a nap in a soft warm bed at my mom's and it was heavenly.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home