lundi, septembre 10, 2007
  and if you hate me, then hate me so good that you can let me out
On Saturday night as I secured my spot in front of the stage at Osheaga, four teenage boys were cruising down the Ammon Road outside Moncton, passing by a carload of their female friends, failing to heed the no-passing zone, and failing to notice the pick-up truck coming at them over a slight blind hill in the road. These four sixteen-year-old boys were killed instantly as their Toyota Echo collided head-on with the truck, while their friends watched in horror from the car beside them.

These four boys (Brandon Hupman, Corey Doucet, Jimmy Dunphy, and Jared Storey) were the classmates and friends of my sister Kate, who is also sixteen and attends the same high school. I can't even imagine the horror these families are going through. This is a devastating accident for the Moncton community.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home