dimanche, octobre 28, 2007
  it's been a little too long, holding it in, trying to be strong
I recently acquired a new water-resistant shell jacket (in lovely green) so I'm more inspired to get out and exercise no matter what the weather. I've been out biking twice in the rain lately. I don't have fenders on my bike tires, so that means plenty of water splashes up my back as I coast through puddles on the pavement. I try not to focus on that, though, and concentrate on making sure my feet aren't slipping off the pedals.

Yesterday morning Devin and I went out for a nice ten kilometre ride in the rain, and by the time we got close to home, we were so wet, I figured riding directly through the puddles wouldn't result in being any wetter than I already was, so I aimed straight for them. It kinda made me laugh, to play so carefree-like, even though my socks and shoes got drenched through.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home