dimanche, octobre 14, 2007
  the low moon helps me sing
There are some TV shows that you sense you need to see from the beginning to get into them - like "Lost", which I have not become a fan of. Heroes is another one that I suspected you needed to get all the background for. I didn't watch it on television when it aired last year, so I recently downloaded the first season to see what all the fuss is about.

I can report, after dutifully watching all twenty-three episodes of that season, that although it is a somewhat intriguing storyline, it's not terribly intellectually challenging, and man, do they drag it out. Twenty-three episodes were probably not necessary for the amount of real storytelling they actually do. I particularly enjoyed Episode Twenty, though.

And yeah, now that I'm all up to speed, I'll probably keep watching. The characters are likable enough.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home